(410) 823-5700 extension 17
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Maryland, College Park – 2005
- J.D., University of Baltimore – 2009
- State of Maryland District, Circuit, Court of Special Appeals, Court of Appeals - 2010
Brad E. Kauffman, Esq.
A graduate of University of Baltimore School of Law and admitted to the State Bar of Maryland in 2010, Brad joined Kauffman and Forman prepared to represent our clients in the areas of mechanic’s lien litigation, collection matters, personal injury cases and contract disputes.
As an intern for the Maryland Disability Law Center and Family Law Clinic of the University of Baltimore, Brad became passionate about advocating for the disabled and disadvantaged. Brad’s focus in this area has broadened the firm’s scope of representation. Brad now serves as Guardian and Court-Appointed Representative on matters as appointed by the Circuit Court of Baltimore County.
Honors and Associations:
- Baltimore County Sitting Judges Campaign – 2010
- University of Baltimore Law Clinic – 2009
- Byron Warnken Moot Court Competition, placing second
- Gibbons Criminal Procedure Moot Court Team, Member
- McGee Civil Rights Moot Court Team, Team Captain and Lead Counsel for Petitioner
- Award for Excellence in Labor Law, American Bar Association - 2009